Lexus Navigation Repair
Lexus navigation systems are made by Pioneer,
Nakamichi, Panasonic, Fujitsu, Mark Levinson, and Denso.
Our certfified electronic technicians are qualified to repair
Please contact us for a free estimate on your
Common Problems for Lexus Navigation Systems
- Lexus navigation blank screen
- Lexus navigation disc error
- Lexus navigation does not read disc dvd
- Lexus navigation unable to acquire GPS signal
- Lexus navigation touch panel / screen no function
- Lexus navigation freezes up / intermittently
- Lexus navigation screen will not close / stuck screen
- Lexus navigation screen broken
- Lexus navigation scratches disc
- Lexus navigation unable to eject
Virtually all car makes today offer factory-installed, in-dash navigation systems in at least some of their models if not all.
Car Navigation Basics
Car navigation capabilities depend on a global positioning system, known as GPS, which uses a network of satellites with radio transmitters. For a car navigation system to work, there have to be at least three GPS satellites near enough for it to pick up a signal for triangulation. Once the car’s GPS calculates it position, it can use a map program to find its way to a new location.
Because a car is never located exactly the same distance from each satellite, its GPS gets signals from nearer ones slightly before more distant ones. By measuring the slight delay, the GPS receiver can tell how much further it is from one satellite than it is from another, and since the transmission includes information about where each satellite is, the receiver can calculate its total distance from each satellite. It then uses this information to calculate exactly where it is located.
Here at Short Circuit we understand this, we know how sophisticated these units can be.
We ensure all repairs with a one year warranty.