Honda Navigation Repair
Honda navigation systems are made by Panasonic,
Matsushita, and Alpine. Our certfified electronic
technicians are qualified to repair each brand.
contact us for a free estimate on your navigation repair.
Common Problems for Honda Navigation Systems
- Honda navigation blank screen
- Honda navigation disc error
- Honda navigation does not read disc dvd
- Honda navigation unable to acquire GPS signal
- Honda navigation touch panel / screen no function
- Honda navigation freezes up / intermittently
- Honda navigation door is open error
- Honda navigation screen broken
- Honda navigation scratches disc
- Honda navigation unable to eject
Virtually all car makes today offer factory-installed, in-dash navigation systems in at least some of their models if not all.
Car Navigation Basics
Car navigation capabilities depend on a global positioning system, known as GPS, which uses a network of satellites with radio transmitters. For a car navigation system to work, there have to be at least three GPS satellites near enough for it to pick up a signal for triangulation. Once the car’s GPS calculates it position, it can use a map program to find its way to a new location.
Because a car is never located exactly the same distance from each satellite, its GPS gets signals from nearer ones slightly before more distant ones. By measuring the slight delay, the GPS receiver can tell how much further it is from one satellite than it is from another, and since the transmission includes information about where each satellite is, the receiver can calculate its total distance from each satellite. It then uses this information to calculate exactly where it is located.
Here at Short Circuit we understand this, we know how sophisticated these units can be.
We ensure all repairs with a one year warranty.